|• 200 nano businesses created 20 bank loans provided
• 500 bank accounts opened 950 people trained in 11 areas
• More than 25 community members employed
• 30 youth utilize the digital learning centre daily
• 20 children are cared for in the creche daily
• 35 children receive off-school learning support daily
• 50% reduction in community crime incidents.
• Increase of at least Rs. 5000 in monthly earnings to almost 250 families.
• Increase in school retention, drop-out rate has decreased from 30% to 10%.
• Reduction in reports of domestic violence, alcohol abuse, and gambling.
• Substantial reduction in the occurrence of preventable illnesses such as water-borne diseases, skin infections, eye infections/diseases, and malaria.
• Increased participation in community leadership.
• Increased participation in young girls and women in community-driven activities.
• More than 250 women have gained independent income through employment and entrepreneurship.
• Better hygiene and sanitation practices.
• 70% households have toilets over open defecation.
• Increase in disposal of solid waste in garbage bins.
• Living and dwelling conditions have improved.
Developing Inclusive Livelihoods. Available at: http://www.blog.sobhimohanty.com/urban-micro-business-centre-2013-14